Doucy - Apartment. 8 personsDuplex 4 pièces 8 pers. avec balcon - doucy valmorel
Among the considerable assets of the resort:
- A variety of activities: 360° hikes to meet the mountain herdsmen , donkey rides, introduction to mountain biking, relaxation at the spa of La Léchère and other spa in the village, village festivals, climbing, tennis courts, hikes with husky dogs, bivouac on the summits, tennis courts...
- The moderate altitude of the territory of Valmorel, which allows you to fully enjoy the summer on a terrace wearing short sleeves!
-3 pools available (Valmorel, Doucy and Bellecombe), not to mention the rivers and streams that shape the mountain.
- An ideal location for visiting Savoie / Haute-Savoie: Valmorel is an ideal base camp in the heart of Savoie, that enables you to easily go for day trips (1-hour drive to Lake Annecy, 30 minutes away from Albertville Olympic city ...)
- The discovery of one of the mythical Cols of Le Tour de France: the Col de la Madeleine, ascended no less than 25 times by the riders, it is accessible by bike, by car and also by foot!
- Memories from the age of 3: Valmorel offers indeed one of the largest high rope courses in Savoie. It is suitable for all ages and supervised by professionals. Located in the heart of the village of Valmorel, the departure point is located near the Piou-Piou area.
- The FFC label of the mountain biking area. Special offers on Saturdays with the partners & shopkeepers of the village. Free shuttles from the bottom valley back to Valmorel for Mountain bike addicts.
Spacial rates for mountain biking on Saturday and offers from partners and shopkeepers !
360° hikes to meet the mountain herdsmen, theme guided walks and discovery of heigh mountain, village festivals, donkey rides, introduction to mountain biking and Down hill tracks to the bottom valley, trees adventure from 3 years old, archery, climbing, bivouac, trappers'evening for children, outdoor heated swimming pool and without forgetting relaxation at the spa...
Valmorel is one of the easiest resorts to get to, only 15 km from the RN 90 main valley road !By road : Go to Albertville via the A 43 highway from Chambéry or the N 212 from Annecy, then follow the expressway RN 90 (2 X 2 lanes) RN 90. Depending of the traffic, either take exit 37 or 38 if there are traffic jams around Moûtiers and then follow La Léchère&quit. By plane : Airports : Chambéry/Aix les Bains (90km) - Lyon-Saint Exupéry (180 km) - Genève Cointrain (125 km)By train : Quick access via the TGV-Eurostar & Thal by coming into the Moûtiers train station, from there buses and taxis are available.-Direct trains from Paris by night (couchette, sleeper cars) and TGVs (Paris-Moûtiers :4hrs 30 min).-Direct trains on weekends. Bus connections : www.altibus.com. Taxis on www.valmorel.com