Close your eyes and imagine… From the exceptional views from the glacier at 3 400 m. high to the turquoise blue waters in the river Isère and going along shady paths on foot, mountain bikes or electric bikes. Can you just see yourself?
No, you are not dreaming, La Plagne will make sure you have an unforgettable summer!
- Colorado Bike Park, for all levels
- 30th anniversary of the 6000D, the Giants’ race, the big trail event
- Fest'E-bike, mountain biking event
- Alpine Festivities
- FestiPlagne, 4 days of free, original entertainment up in the mountains for the whole family
- Fête at the valley lake
- Dolce Vita, well-being week in Plagne Montalbert
- Grand Bec Alpine Trail in Champagny-en-Vanoise
- Family Race in Montchavin La Plagne
La Plagne is :645 kilometres (400 miles) from Paris196 kilometres (122 miles) from Lyon149 kilometres (93 miles) from Geneva and Grenoble- Motorway Lyon/Albertville : A43 and A430- From Geneva : N201 (Cruseilles) then A41 to Chambery, then A43 and A430 to Albertville, then N90 to MoutiersPour Champagny en VanoiseExit at Moutiers then follow signs for Vallée de BozelFor the high-level ressortsMoutiers, Aime, Mâcot, la PlagneFor Plagne MontalbertMoutiers, Aime, (after 1 km) follow signs for Plagne MontalbertFor Montchavin-Les CochesN90 to Landry, then follow signs for Montchavin-Les Coches